有關房間 About Room

旅客:你們有哪幾種房間?
What kind of rooms do you have?

櫃台:對不起,先生,請問您們今晚有幾位要住宿?
Excuse me, Sir.  Could you tell me how many guests will stay for tonight?

(若問櫃台,為何不列舉一些房型讓客人選?? 櫃台同仁說,依據她們的經驗,先問人數比較快,知道對方人數後,就直接推薦當天的「主推房」,這樣客人更容易選擇,不然客人看了半天房型,最後還是要妳推薦,不是繞大圈嗎..........嗯, 櫃台英明!) 

 

旅客:我們有二個人,我跟我太太。
We have two "people" here. My wife and I. 

(有沒有發現「陷阱」?? 我跟我太太,在英文裡,永遠放在最後..........文法沒忘記吧! ^^)

 

櫃台:讓我介紹雙人房給您,房內有一張大床。
I would like to recommend the Superior Double Room to you. There is one king size bed in the room.

King Size Bed,其實應譯為「超大床」,早期為180cm x 200cm,現在為200x200、200x210皆可稱為King size bed。若將來人類新世代發育得更好,可能還會有 Super King Size Bed 出現....吧!
Qeen Size Bed,"大床",大小為160~180cm x 200cm。
Double Bed,"雙人床",大小為150cm x 200cm,就是家裡那種俗稱"5呎x6呎"的床。(150公分=4.92英呎, 200cm=6.56 foot) 
Single bed,"單人床",大小為90~110cm x 200cm。

 

平日房價為新台幣3,430元,房價包含10%服務費、二張自助式早餐券及二張水療券。
The room rate is NT$3,430 for the week days.  The room rate includes 10% service charge, two buffet breakfast coupons and two Kurhaus tickets. 

 

以信用卡結帳 To Pay by credit card

櫃台:請問您要以何種方式結帳?
How would you like to settle the payment?
How would you like to pay, Sir?

旅客:用信用卡。/用美國運通卡。
By credit card.
By American Express Card.

櫃台:我們需要您的信用卡做預先授權。
We need your credit card to take a preauth number. 
We need your card, Sir.
To take a preauthorized number, Sir.

櫃台:請您明天辦理退房時,請至出納櫃台結清房帳。
When you check out tomorrow morning, please settle the payment at the cashier's counter. 

櫃台:明早請至櫃檯結清其他帳款。
Please pay the extra (incidental) charges at the cashier's counter tomorrow morning.

櫃台:信用卡或現金皆可。
You might pay by either credit card or cash.

 

以現金結帳 To pay by cash

旅客:用現金。
By cash.

櫃台:房價是新台幣3430元。
The room rate is three thousand and four hundred thirty N.T. Dollars. 

旅客:這裡是4000元。
Here you are, Sir. It's NT$4,000.

櫃台:請稍等,我將為您找零。這是找您的570元。
Please wait a moment. I'll get the change for you, Sir.
Here is the change of NT$570.

旅客:可以給我發票或收據嗎?
Can I get the invoice or receipt?

櫃台:明天您退房時,可持此黃聯至出納櫃台領取發票。
You might get the invoice with this "yellow voucher" at the cashier's counter when you check out tomorrow. 

 

有關空調 About the air-conditioning

旅客:你們房間有冷氣嗎?
Do you have the air-conditioner in the room?

櫃台:有,單(雙)人房有獨立式空調。
Yes, we do. We have the individual air-conditioner in the single (twin) room. 

日式房有中央空調。 〈房間空調都是一樣的, 只是為了練習說法而編寫成不同空調〉
We have the central controlled air-conditioner in the Japanese Suites. 

旅客:冷氣怎麼開?
How to operate the air-conditioner?

櫃台:請找一下牆上的遙控器。遙控器掛在窗戶旁的牆上。
Please find the remote control on the wall. It is hanging on the wall next to the window.

 

製卡及簡介環境 Key Card & Environment Briefing

請稍等,我將為您製作房卡。
Please wait a moment.  I'll make the room key card for you.

讓您久等了!這是您的房卡。
Thank you for waiting, Sir. This is your room key card.

您的房號是1266。
Your room number is #1266. (twelve sixty six)

在B館12樓。
It's located on the 12th floor of the B building.

您可以經由您後方的蘭花空橋到達B館。〈真是懷念啊!蘭花空橋!〉
You might go to the B building by passing through the orchid bridge over there behind you.

B館就在(那裡)對面。
The B building is right over there in the opposition. 

請將房卡放進鎖孔內再拉出。
Please insert the key card in the lock and then pull it out.

當綠燈亮時,房門即可開啟〈您即可開門〉。
When it turns to be green light, the door could be opened right away. (You may open the door right away.)

這是您的早餐券。
Here are your breakfast coupons.

餐廳在本館一樓。
The restaurant is located on the first (gournd) floor in this building. 

早餐從早上七點供應至十點。
We serve breakfast from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. 

這是您的水療券。〈當年水療是翻成德文 kurhaus, "溫泉療養之家"的意思, 現在水療大多翻譯成Spa)
Here are your kurhaus coupons.

水療館在B館二樓。
The Kurhaus massage pool is located on the second floor in the B building.

營業時間標明於券上。
The business hour is shown on the coupon.

祝您住宿愉快!
Hope you will enjoy your stay, Sir.
Wish you a pleasent stay with us, Sir.

祝您旅遊愉快!
Wish you a nice trip, Sir.

 

有關行李運送

服務中心:先生,我能為您服務嗎?
May I help you, Sir?

旅客:請幫我提一下行李,請問櫃台在哪裡?
Please help with my luggage. Where is the Front Desk?

服務中心:我會將您的行李送到房間。
I'll send your luggage to your room, Sir.

總共有三件行李,對嗎?
There are total 3 pieces of luggage. Is that right?

大廳 (櫃台) 位於三樓,請搭手扶梯上樓。〈很厲害吧!搭手扶梯上三樓櫃台!〉
The lobby (Front Desk) is located on the 3rd floor. Please go upstairs by the escalator. 

當旅客辦完 Check In

服務人員:請跟我走。
Please follow me, Sir.

您的房號為886,就在8樓,這邊請。
Your room number is 886. It's located on the 8th floor. This way, please. 
 

客人遺忘單據在櫃檯

櫃台:抱歉,打擾您,我是櫃檯的蜜雪兒。
Sorry for bothering you, Madam. This is Front Desk, Michelle speaking. 

這裡有一張明日住宿花蓮麗池飯店的證明單,我們剛才忘記還給您了!
There is a Verification Note for you to live in Hualian Azure Hotel tomorrow. We forgot to return it to you a few minutes ago.

旅客:喔!對了,我也忘記了。
Oh, yes, I forgot, too.

櫃台:請問現在方便送到您的房間嗎?
Is it convenient to send it to your room now?

旅客:當然可以。
Sure, please do so.

櫃台:我們五分鐘內送到您的房間。
We'll send the note to your room right away in 5 minutes. 

(現在的櫃台都不會再講等幾分鐘了, 因為有的客人真的會在房間計時, 要注意啊!現在都只說"請稍等"、"我們會盡快"...)

 

 

這是2001/4/27〈哇!這麼久了〉 版主當年在台東依據櫃台的需求整理編寫的,當年飯店主要是「Check Out結帳」模式,客人入住時,只先以信用卡取得一元授權〈不願授權者,則以現金先結清房帳〉,客人可在飯店內各處「掛房帳」消費,等Check Out時,再一併結帳付清。

現在大概只有五星級飯店還是「後結」吧,而中小型飯店付費設施少,很多都採取「Check In結帳」〈先結帳〉的模式了。

 

 

 

arrow
arrow

    Jessie 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()